Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Workshops...

Between the summer events and my new camera, I have a lot of new pictures I need to scrap. Hopefully, people are settling into a routine now that the fall is upon us. Let's get together and scrap! Come to one of my workshops or a crop and be creative!

Twitterpated Workshop -Scrapbooking or Card Workshop

I am in love with the Twitterpated paper pack. It is perfect for fall pages with its rich earth colors and woodland theme. My favorite part of the scrapbooking kit is the sweet dimensional elements.

The workshop will be October 8th at 7 pm at my house. You have the choice of either the scrapbooking or cardmaking workshop. See the flyers for details and price. CTMH's new workshops are packaged in one kit...you can choose to make the cards or the scrapbooking layout at my workshop. You keep all the leftover product. Instructions will be given so you can make another 2-page layout and several cards. The kits include a full 24-sheet package of paper, all-new, two-page layout pattern AND an all-new card pattern as well as a specially-designed stamp set only available with this kit and ribbon. Friends welcome! If you cannot attend, please ask me for details on how you can do this at home!

RSVP by September 15th.

Twitterpated Scrapbooking Flyer


Twitterpated Cardmaking Flyer

No comments:

Post a Comment