Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The newest member of the Graziano family...


The Canon EOS Rebel T1i...arrived July 14th, 2009 at 3:00 pm. ; )

I am in love with my new camera. I have been researching SLRs for ages and am happy to be the proud owner of one. Now, I just need to learn how to use it to its fullest potential. I am currently taking Candice Stringham's class at JessicaSprague.com. Yesterday was my first day so I will let you know how it goes. I am wishing, praying, dreaming of getting into one of Karen Russell's photography workshops. I tried to get in the November class, but am #935 on the waitlist. Yeah...that's how popular they are! I have to wait until February to register for her May class. I so hope I get in.

If you are interested in getting a new camera, lens or learning a new technique, Karen Russell's blog is a great resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment