Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Specials and Events

There is so much going on at Close to My Heart that I don't know where to begin. Read on for all the excitement...

1. The Fall/Winter 2009 Idea Book goes live on September 1st. I have gotten a peak at it and am in love with many of the new products. Aside from the beautiful new papers and stamps, I think some of the new tools and accessories are awesome!

I love the clean, finished look of our post-bound albums, but we all know what a pain it is to unscrew the posts. Close to My Heart has developed a system called Snapease to make it easier to add new pages to your albums. All of the new My Legacy and Leather albums will come with the Snapease system. You can also buy the system to convert your current albums. So cool!

Wishes Card Confidence Program is one of the new "How-To" books by Jeanette Lynton. One really cool feature of the book is is comes with a template CD to make cutting even easier and more precise. It includes all new patterns and features 3 unique card workshops with instructions and cutting diagrams to make cards in bulk.

When I first started scrapbooking, I used a lot of eyelets in my pages. I love the look of them - they are practical as well as appealing. I just hated the noise the hammer created especially because I found my self scrapbooking during naptime and bedtime. Close to My Heart's new Soft Set eyelet tool and eyelets offer a new and improved (quieter and easier) way of adding eyelets to artwork. Check out the new tools in our Fall/Winter 2009 Idea Book.

2. Hurry to take advantage of the specials going on beginning this month.

Thanks-a-bration! From August 3–17, if you place a minimum order of $100, you will be rewarded with a number of extra perks! You’ll receive the August Stamp of the Month for FREE as well as a current, hand-selected My Reflections® Level 2 paper packet (a total retail value of $39.90)! Plus, CTMH will cover tax and shipping/handling on BOTH of these free products, saving you even more! Spread the word quickly, because this Thanks-a-bration campaign only lasts for 15 days!

National Stamping Month! September is National Stamping Month and CTMH is celebrating early and in a big way, with something for everyone! Between August 18–September 30 when you purchase a minimum of $60 in stamp sets (A, B, C, D, and E-size; some exclusions apply), you’ll receive a FREE Everyday Celebration card kit containing materials to handcraft 16 exquisite cards. Join the stamping festivities by making a qualifying purchase, or buy the kit outright for just $39.95. Hostesses and new Consultants can also get the card kit free during September. We’re also holding a drawing where we’ll give away an Everyday Celebration card kit each day in September. Check it out at my website beginning August 18th!

3. New Workshops. There are several new workshops using papers and accessorites from the Fall/Winter 2009 Idea Book. I love the new flyers showing what is included in the workshop price. Check out all the new workshops for scrapbookers and cardmakers.


Twitterpated Scrapbooking Flyer


Twitterpated Cardmaking Flyer


Grace Scrapbooking Flyer


Grace Cardmaking Flyer


Jingle Scrapbooking Flyer


Jingle Cardmaking Flyer


Sweethome Scrapbooking Flyer


Sweethome Cardmaking Flyer


4. In order to have the Fall/Winter 2009 catalogs available for September 1st, I need to place my order. I am trying to better guage how many to order. I would like to schedule my Home Gatherings for September now so I know how many catalogs to order. Please email me if you would like to host a Home Gathering or Workshop at your home. My schedule is flexible, but email fast to get your first choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment