Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Gifts

I have been preparing baby gifts for two dear friends of ours. As a mother of two, I have collected quite a libary of children's songs in iTunes. As part of the gifts I give, I often include a mix CD filled with our favorite songs (songs the children love and I can stand listening to over and over and over again). I recently found the most beautiful CD cases on etsy from a seller called QTCreations. I purchased two from her and filled them with mix CDs for our friends.


Here is one of the cases I purchased. Isn't is adorable?





The inside with CDs and playlists. Here are two of the playlists I created:








If you are looking for a baby gift, consider a CD case or one of these cute prints also found on etsy.


This one is from khamm75



Love this print from Penny People

Another sweet one from L.J ink



Enjoy these baby inspirations!

No comments:

Post a Comment