Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wasn't going to do it

I never saw myself as a blogger, but here I am.

I LOVE being a stay-at-home mother, however, I miss the learning and creative opportunities that came with my job. I loved being inspired at a workshop or conference and running back to the classroom to put the new-found knowledge into practice. I feel this way these days with scrapbooking. I love stumbling upon a layout at one of my favorite blogs or learning a new technique in a magazine.

I find myself constantly sharing these found inspirations with my crafty friends. I thought a blog would be a great medium for sharing this information. I will also use the blog to share specials and events happening with my Close To My Heart business. (www.erinscraps.myctmh.com)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment